Saturday, June 13, 2009

LET ME EXPLAIN


Come to think of it so much has happened since I last posted and bitten enchiladas here and I still don't give a damn. Today is no diferrent. The world kept swirling and seen new cloud formations that nobody could definitely categorize like how can you explain that Kill Bill movie star's accidental death due to deviant sexual practice. Strangulation my foot. I should kick that cute little tart Miss Cali for being no role model among veyklas all over the world. Anufi, the patroness in waiting of all genuine veyklas would sure be disappointed. While mis amigos y amigas back home are skinny dipping in some Batangas resort, my unico hijo also went swimming avec his aunts and cousins even after an H1N1 scare over the weekend. And instead of wallowing with my own misfortune, I am actually planning some drastic measures circumventing personal loss. Now that I found a reliable ally, black berries never taste this good. Let me just finish configuring this program. Happy whatever day geepees!

2 comments:

Anufi, Patronesa-in-waiting ng mga Tunay na Veyklas said...

Agree akes! those veyklas are a sure disappointment! :(

JIMG29 said...

What else should I say, naga-fell down na ang matres mo...lol

Post a Comment

help yourself bitch.

Global Positioning Satellite